Four Men and a Camel
Solzair the Book Thief
Stories surrounding the exploits of the outlaw named Solzair are passed around in the taverns of Faerun more frequently than hearty pipes and frothy ales. Among the many tales which are commonly told, the following are the most well known:
- Escaped authority in Candlekeep by riding out of the city on the back of a whale.
- Alternatively, a number of people claim that the thief escaped Candlekeep by hiding inside the womb of a sow.
- Fought his way out of Baldur’s gate armed with only a rusty dagger and a quiver of arrows.
- Beheaded guards transporting him through the desert to make his escape, leaving behind only their eyes.
- Burned the library of Beregost to the ground and urinated on the ashes.
- Burned a small town down with beams of fire from his eyes.
- Broken into a moving caravan to assassinate an elderly man, writing “The book thief was here!” on the side of the carriage using the man’s blood.
- Threw fireball at a caravan of mercenaries and paladins in an attempt at their lives.
- Single-handedly slaughtered the majority of the townspeople from Villa de Dune.
- Fireballed a shop in a town of barbarians to steal all of their linens and fabrics.
- Returned to the same barbarian settlement leading an army of zombies in hopes of clearing the town of their books.
- Took control of a giant Hartori to attack caravans traveling through the Calim desert.